IMS Content Packaging plugin for Plone.
IMS Content Packaging plugin for Plone, which enables content packages from many different learning management systems to be imported into a Plone site. Content can also be exported into standard IMS based content packages or common cartridges.
- Updated .pot file [blambert555]
- Added updated Spanish translations [blambert555]
- Added updated Brazilian Porteguese translations [blambert555]
- Fixed documentation issues [blambert555]
- Fixed version mismatches, and cleaned up descriptions [blambert555]
- Released with some minor bug fixes. [blambert555]
- Complete restructure, using utilities instead of events and subscribers.
- Using component architecture to register named utilities.
- Added experimental moodle reader and writer.
- Added WebCT Vista package import.
- Updated BlackBoard import to handle newer versions of IMS blackboard packages.
- Added Common Cartridge export and import functionality.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.imstransport-3.2.2.tar.gz (74.9 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.imstransport-3.2.2.tar.gz