A Diazo Skin for Plone 4
Collective.inventions, formely known as xdvtheme.inventions, is a two-column layout theme based on Invention, a design by sdworkz, published at oswd. A very simple skin to be used as is out of the box or as a Diazo sample theme.
If you are using zc.buildout just edit buildout.cfg following these instructions.
Add collective.inventions to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.inventions
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] ... zcml = collective.inventions
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
In a web browser, open your Plone site, then go to Site Setup, Complements, select Collective Inventions and click on activate.
- Inventions is a design made by sdworkz, http://www.oswd.org/user/profile/id/11103
- collective.inventions is rewritten for Diazo by Roberto Allende - firstname.lastname@example.org
- collective.xdv is developed by Martin Aspeli.
- plone.app.theming is developed by Martin Aspeli and Laurence Rowe.
- diazo is developed by Paul Everitt, Laurence Rowe and Martin Aspeli.
Collective.inventions is copyright by Menttes and it’s published with GPLv2 Licence.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
- Tested with Plone 4.1.3. Moved to diazo, using plone.app.theming.
- Tested with Plone 4.0b4. Using collective.xdv. Source code available at Plone Collective.