Please read Scott’s website for instructions on how to use the logging functionality.
This Plone compatibility egg provides the following functionality:
- Registers Blackbird.css to style the logging prompt.
- Registers a viewlet for IBelowContent that enables you to toggle the logging prompt’s visibility and position.
- Add breaks after the log statements. [jcbrand]
- CSS fix so that background images are visible. [jcbrand]
- Add blackbird.js after jquery.js so that it is higher than other js files. [jcbrand]
- Don’t register own skin-path. [jcbrand]
- Use the @@kss_devel_mode class instead of JSRegistry.getDebugMode as the latter is protected. [jcbrand]
- Initial release [jcbrand]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.js.blackbird-1.2.2.tar.gz (18.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.js.blackbird-1.2.2.tar.gz