Fancytree as a zope resource
This addon register Fancytree to Plone resource registry.
Declare the package as a dependency
You will use this package as a dependency of your site or plugin package.
- in setup.py, add collective.js.fancytree in install_requires section,
- in configure.zcml, add <include package=”collective.js.fancytree” />,
- in your profiles/default/metadata.xml, add:
- <dependency>profile-collective.js.fancytree:all</dependency> to add fancytree with all plugins,
- or <dependency>profile-collective.js.fancytree:default</dependency> to add basic fancytree,
- and <dependency>profile-collective.js.fancytree:theme-*****</dependency> to add the theme.
Available themes: theme-lion and theme-vista.
- Upgrade FancyTree to 2.20.0 [thomasdesvenain]
- Upgrade FancyTree to 2.19.0 [thomasdesvenain]
- Included themes [thomasdesvenain]
- Adapted MANIFEST.in so every files are taken into account [gbastien]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.js.fancytree-220.127.116.11.tar.gz (203.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.js.fancytree-18.104.22.168.tar.gz