Tell me what your product does
- Can be bullet points
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install collective.js.unitegallery by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.js.unitegallery
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.js.unitegallery/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.js.unitegallery
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Martronic-SA, email@example.com
- Use bundles
- Initial release. [Martronic-SA]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.js.unitegallery-1.0a2.tar.gz (427.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for collective.js.unitegallery-1.0a2.tar.gz