Keep history of emails sent by collective.local.sendto
This module creates a “Sent mails” folder in your portal root. Each time a IMailSentEvent is launched, it creates a SentMail item in this folder with the event’s attributes (subject, body and recipients).
Sent mails are visible only by their owner (the mail’s sender) and editable by nobody.
A IMailSentEvent implementation example can be found in collective.local.sendto package.
- Cédric Messiant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove css rules for table style. [vincentfretin]
- Optimize display of recipients on a sent mail. [vincentfretin]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Fix bug when a recipient has been removed from portal. [cedricmessiant]
- Initial release. [cedricmessiant]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.local.sentmail-1.2.zip (33.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.local.sentmail-1.2.zip