Provides a view on contents that displays the list of users having a role on it.
Provides a “Members” tab on selected content types. The view a the list of members having a role on the content, sorted by role.
Content types have just to implement IUserListingAvailable.
Add to the configure.zcml on your policy product:
<include package="collective.local.userlisting" /> <class class="my.package.content.MyContent.MyContent"> <implements interface="collective.local.userlisting.interfaces.IUserListingAvailable" /> </class>
You can also check the interface in “Interfaces” tab of content in ZMI. In dexterity, you can select the behaviour. Changelog =========
- Improved algorithm so that members list shows users that have roles inherited from upper levels. [thomasdesvenain]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility (fixes jq not found error). [thomasdesvenain]
- fix namespace package declaration in setup.py [cewing]
- Use png instead of gif file (Plone 4 compatibility). [ebrehaut]
- Roles displayed in Members tab are set with a property. [thomasdesvenain]
- Now we have a dexterity behavior. [thomasdesvenain]
- Users that are not searchable do not appear on user listing. [thomasdesvenain]
- Added tests. [thomasdesvenain]
- Plone basic theme compatible. [thomasdesvenain]
- Initial release. [thomasdesvenain]