View / export localroles of all or parts of the site
This addon display a datatables showing @@sharing content of all content in the site. It has been created to build reports of security settings.
How to install
As any addons, so please follow official documentation.
How to use
Once the addon is installed you have a controlpanel that provide a direct access to @@localrolesdatatables_catalog_view view where you can see every localroles of every content types. Because it use jquery datatbles you can search and filter per content / users / content type.
This view use the portal_catalog, and build a query using the context path. So if you want to have a report with only a folder (for an extranet) you just have to call the view on this folder:
- Register TableTools JS and CSS in Plone resource registries
- Refactor the view using an update method
- Add olanguage datatables option to let the table be localized
- Remove spaces between “user - ” and the username. make the CSV & PDF nice
- Remove spaces in the template so PDF and CSV export looks nice
- Add upgrade step.
- Install collective.js.datatables as a dependency
- Add import step to reindex hasLocalRoles index
- Fix permission of the @@localrolesdatatables_catalog_view to cmf.ManagePortal
- Add type column to the datatable
- Initial release