Users can subscribe on a mail digest about activity in a Plone Folder
You have to create a daily cron to check digests to produce
0 4 * * * wget –http-user=zopescheduler –http-password=TrigOtad3 http://localhost:8080/mysite/@@digest-cron?maildigest-debug-mode=1 -O /dev/null
http://localhost:9880/mysite/@@digest-cron -O /dev/null
- Feature: We can select recursive subscription: user can choose to be notified to the activity in the subfolders of the subscription folder. [thomasdesvenain]
- Feature: Added ‘move’ activity notified when we cut/paste content and ‘publish’ activity when we publish content. Copied contents notifies add activity. [thomasdesvenain]
- UI: Added ui for monthly email. More generic management of delays. [thomasdesvenain]
- Plone 4.2+ and recent jQuery compatibility. [thomasdesvenain]
- API: Rewrite collective.maildigest api so we don’t deal with collective.subscribe api outside of main utility. Use plone.api. [thomasdesvenain]
- Fix: Do not break site when it is not installed. Do not need to install collective.inviting. [thomasdesvenain]
- Fix: move activity is not handled when we delete a content. [thomasdesvenain]
- Quality: New bootstrap and buildout. [thomasdesvenain]
- Quality: Added tests and coverage. [thomasdesvenain]
IMPORTANT: because of changes in storage, before updating to this release, first run www.mysite.com/@@digest-cron?maildigest-debug-mode=1, otherwise you will loose some notifications.
- The previous copy/paste fix wasn’t enough, now fix copy/paste folder. [vincentfretin]
- Avoid error on copy/paste action. [thomasdesvenain]
- Avoid Invalid error for anonymous on viewlet.
- More robust: ignore not IUUIDAware contents, manage subscriptions on site root. [thomasdesvenain]
- Package created using templer [thomasdesvenain]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.maildigest-1.0.zip (62.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|