installs a Mosaic training guide as Plone content
- This add-on creates a new unpublished folder called Mosaic User Training Guide.
- Uninstalling this will not remove the Mosaic User Training Guide folder.
- Re-installing the add-on will recreate any missing pages of the training guide without overwriting existing ones
- If the Mosaic User Training Guide folder is renamed or deleted, re-installing the add-on will recreate a new folder.
Install collective.mosaictraining by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.mosaictraining
and then running bin/buildout
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Initial release. [tkimnguyen]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.mosaictraining-1.0.tar.gz (2.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.mosaictraining-1.0.tar.gz