OAI-PMH v2.0 Repository plugin for Plone
collective.oaiintercom is a product that extends a Plone site to enable it to provide OAI-PMH metadata harvesting capabilites (http://www.openarchives.org/pmh). It provides metadtata information in service requests to a Service Provider via the OAI-PMH v2.0 protocol specification.
Metadata requests are provided through a top level view (/oai) and must follow the conventions listed in the specification (http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/openarchivesprotocol.html).
Once you have enabled this product you can test your Plone site using the Repository Explorer (http://re.cs.uct.ac.za/).
- Added MANIFEST.in file [blambert555]
- Added properties page and “provideMetadataFor” field to allow configuration over what gets shown in search results [blambert555]
- Refactored product to use page templates and export them in XML format instead of using canned strings. [blambert555]
- Fixed numerous bugs that would keep the OAI output from displaying. [blambert555]
- Updated for 4.0.x [blambert555]
- Initial release