Add to Plone Collection content type the "this month" and "this year" criteria
Table of contents
This product add a two new criteria for dates inside Plone, someway similar to the “Today” ones.
What you can’t do with the default Plone relative criteria is configure a Collection that:
- show all news published this month
- show all file modified this year
- … and so on.
As default Plone “today” criteria, the “this month” and “this year” values are taken automatically.
The new criteria displays a simple selection between:
- This year
- This month
Also, this product will backport the “Today” criteria added on new style collection content type to the old Archetypes based ones.
Tested with Plone 4.2 and Plone 4.3.
- Fix tests (the few there are GMT+1 specific)
- Right now the calculation of dates is sometimes crappy.
- Plone 4.2 compatibility for old and new Collection content type [keul]
- More pythoninc dates generation, using DateTime native methods [keul]
- Added a proper uninstall profile (it works only partially, and only on Plone 4.3) [keul]
- Support for “Site Administrator” role [keul]
- first release