PFG extension, to be able to use fields specific to credit cards
This package is meant to contain any useful field for credit card payment using PloneFormGen.
It contains for now a “Credit Card Expiration Date” field.
You need to add the egg in your buildout and then import the profile.
- Fix template to include widget label for compatibility with Archetypes>=1.7.7 [davisagli]
- Don’t use the uniqueItemIndex, which is no longer present in Plone 4. [davisagli]
- changed name of the skin path [lucielejard]
- updated the field so that it doesn’t change the date to localize time automatically [lucielejard]
- added a hidden “day” field, so that when the field is required, we have all the fields set up
- added all the code needed to have a credit card expiration date field
- creating the initial structure of the trunk [lucielejard]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.pfg.creditcardfields-1.3.zip (19.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.pfg.creditcardfields-1.3.zip