Extended Calendar Portlet: A configurable implementation of a Calendar Portlet for Plone.
Table of Contents
This package provides a configurable implementation of a Calendar Portlet.
It is possible to give the calendar portlet a header, to search only for events with given keywords and constrain its results to only an area of your site.
Even though Plone’s default Calendar Portlet implementation is useful for most sites if you want to segment calendar’s events or to provide more than one calendar per page, Extended Calendar Portlet comes to rescue.
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.portlet.calendar to the list of eggs to install[buildout] ... eggs = collective.portlet.calendar
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
- Simples Consultoria (products at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Implementation
- Now also Plone 3.3 compatible [keul]
- Added Italian translation [keul]
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation [erico_andrei]
- Change the translation domain, fixing all the i18ndude stuff (that were not working), because while using the “plone” ones was not possible to translate anything. [keul]
- Selecting a collection, all other filters are ignored (if you want a review_state or Subject filter, put it in the collection itself). [keul]
- added and fixed tests [keul]
- Minimal pyflakes changes [keul]
- Providing a base css to our portlet [erico_andrei]
- Allows restricting the results to only a subset of the site [erico_andrei]
- Adding portlet name/title [erico_andrei]
- Initial release [erico_andrei]