Portlets for filtering collection results.
Faceted navigation filter for collection results.
This portlet allows you to filter collections results for additional catalog metadata. For example, you can add a subject filter, but also a filter for authors or portal types. The “Collection Filter” portlet can be used to build tag clouds.
The filter types can be extended (see: collective.portlet.collectionfilter.vocabularies).
Besides the “Collection Filter” portlet there is also a “Collection Search” portlet for doing a fulltext search on the collection results.
This package is a fork of collective.portlet.collectionbysubject by Rok Garbas.
- Fix AJAX loading of collectionfilter result to use the #content node instead of whole document. [thet]
- Plone 5 compatibility. [agitator]
- Ajaxification with mockup, if available. [agitator]
- Make cache time configurable and set it to 60 seconds instead of an hour. 0 is no caching. Remove profiling code. [thet]
- Fix brown bag release. [thet]
- In the collection filter portlet, don’t count empty values. These cannot be searched via the catalog. Use an empty marker instead (for an example on the Subject index, see the indexer module). [thet]
- Fix error with rendering the portlet and having an empty subject. [thet]
- Add a subject indexer, which adds EMPTY_MARKER to the index, where no subject is set. Make sure, the EMPTY_MARKER is translated in the portlet. [thet]
- Fork from collective.portlet.collectionbysubject and complete refactoring. [thet]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.portlet.collectionfilter-1.4.1.tar.gz (18.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 4, 2016|