A simple Plone portlet to show a list of comments
This is a portlet is a plugin for plone.app.discussion that show last comments in the portal.
You can select to filter comments by state (if comments are moderated) and also a starting path for searches.
This product creates two new workflows for comments: comment_one_state_workflow and comment_review_workflow.
With these workflows, comments inherits security settings from parents, fixing a Plone issue. In this way an user that can’t see a content doesn’t have catalog access to related comments, so comments are not visibile in the portlet.
Installing this product, security settings for old discussions will be updated. Same thing on uninstall step.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
- Fix translations for discussion_list_search. [fredvd]
- Add Dutch translations [fredvd]
- Fixed tests [cekk]
- Bugfix, isAnon missing [tobiasherp]
- pep8ification, formatting [tobiasherp]
- Fixed imports in template [andrea]
- Added class tile to portlet header [andrea]
- Added support for Site Administrator role [keul]
- Added new workflows for Discussion Items [micecchi]
- Plone 4 compatibility [micecchi]
- Fixed filtered results [micecchi]
- Initial release [micecchi]