This package provides portlet to list your Plone folder's contents.
This package provides a portlet that lists your folder contents.
The collective.portlet.foldercontents package adds a new Plone site portlet called Folder Contents. It gives you the ability to list contents of the folders in your site. It also provides a way to display images which can be selected from your site content. And a bit more… See below for details.
This add-on was tested for Plone 3 and Plone 4.
- to add the package to your Zope instance, please, follow the instructions found inside the docs/INSTALL.txt file
- then restart your Zope instance and install the Folder Contents portlet package from within the portal_quickinstaller tool
The Folder Contents portlet owns a bunch of fields. Here we explain how it works, including the fields relations:
- Folder title as a portlet header. If selected, the referenced folder title will be used as a portlet header, and the field Header will be ignored.
- Header. Specifies the portlet header. If above option is selected then this field will be ignored.
- Folder description as a portlet body. If selected, the referenced folder description will be used as a portlet body, and the field Portlet Body will be ignored.
- Portlet Body. Specifies portlet body. If above option is selected then this field will be ignored.
- Select folder. You have to select folder from drop-down menu and portlet will display contents of this folder. If you don’t see any folders there then you probably don’t have any folders in your site. Also you may use search box to find required folder. Finally don’t forget to press Apply button.
- Number of folder items to show. Specifies the number of items to display in folder listing. Set 0 to show all items.
- Image. If you need to display image in a portlet above folder listing then here you may select an image previously added in your site.
- Image Scale. Specifies image scale for image selected in the field ‘Image’. You can specify here a specific custom scale that is defined in your custom content type of standard one that goes with Plone by default.
- Default Image Scale List. Here you can pick one of the available scales. It will be used only if Image Scale field is empty. This field is only available in Plone >= 4 version where we have ‘Imaging’ control panel.
- HTML Class Name. Specifies html class for portlet wrapper element. Usefull for custom portlet styling so that you can apply different styles for your folder contents portlets.
- More link. If checked, ‘…more’ link pointing to selected folder will be shown in portlet.
1.0 - April 11, 2011
- Initial release. All functionality works in Plone 3 and Plone 4. [piv]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|collective.portlet.foldercontents-1.0.tar.gz (20.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 11, 2011|