A Plone portlet to display items with similar keywords
This is a simple portlet that will display content that has keywords similar to the piece of content you are on.
The portlet has the following options available to it on the Add screen.
- This is the number of recent items that will be shown in the portlet.
- The workflow states the items must be in to be shown in the portlet.
- The allowed types to be shown in the portlet and the ‘more…’ link search
- Choose whether or not all types should be available for the ‘more…’ link. This will search for all content types when clicking on ‘more…’
- Fixed the ‘more…’ link so that it doesn’t show when all the possible results are already in the portlet. If ‘show all types’ is checked then the ‘more…’ link will always show. [claytron]
- Fixed up i18n and added Czech localization [naro]
- Fixed “more…” link portal_type list [naro]
- initial release to the cheeseshop
- fix up the portlet so that it follows the plone convention [claytron]
- added portaltype icons based on portlet news hpeter at agitator dot com
- ill named variable (portal_types) caused edit screen to crash [claytron]
- A dash of PEP 8 [claytron]
- Added more options to the portlet [claytron]
- Initial code creation [lucielejard]
- Initial package structure. [zopeskel]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.portlet.keywordmatches-1.2.tar.gz (14.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 3, 2008|