Prometheus integration for Zope/Plone.
This package publishes Plone statistics in a format that can be consumed by Prometheus.
It was largely based on munin.zope. See https://pypi.org/project/munin.zope/
It provides the following data:
- The number of running Zope ZServer threads (with the zserver extra)
- The number of Zope ZServer threads not in use (with the zserver extra)
- The number of objects in the Zope database
- Memory used by the Zope cache
- The number of objects that can be stored in the Zope cache
- ZODB load count
- ZODB store count
- ZODB connections
- Active Zope Objects
- Total Zope Objects
Installation (using Buildout)
Add collective.prometheus to your instance eggs in buildout.cfg.
Assuming Plone listens on localhost:8000, start your Plone instance and visit http://localhost:8000/@@metrics to see the output and confirm that data is being reported.
If so, add a job to your scrape_configs in pometheus.yaml:
- job_name: 'plone' metrics_path: '/@@metrics' static_configs: - targets: ['localhost:8000']
- rename zope_cache_objects to zope_total_objects to better reflect what it shows
- Change zodb_load_count and zodb_store_count from Counter to Guage
- Use getActivityAnalysis() for ZODB activity
- make ZServer monitoring optional
- Skip ZODB activity if unavailable
- Zope 4 compatibility, make ZServer monitoring optional with the zserver extra
- Fix a typo in output
- Add documentation
- Number Zope connections instead of using their ID
- Add per connection caches active and total object counts
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.prometheus-1.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (11.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size collective.prometheus-1.6.0.tar.gz (11.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.prometheus-1.6.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for collective.prometheus-1.6.0.tar.gz