This product extends quintagroup.dropdownmenu to add static text to the right of the menu. This makes it more of a “Mega” menu.
This product is only meant to be used with 2 levels and will prevent more levels from being used with quintagroup.dropdownmenu.
How it works
- add collective.qextendedmenu to list of eggs
- re-run buildout
- restart server and install the collective.qextendedmenu on your plone site
- on any top level object, click the “Actions” drop down and then click “Edit Menu Text”
- select “Show Menu Text” checkbox and fill out html you would like
- hit “Apply”
- this also assumed you already have sub-menu items in folder you’re
- applying it to
- try and fix list styles inside static html
- be able to left align html text
- be able to align menu right
- transform html correctly
- include plone.app.textfield in zcml
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.qextendedmenu-1.0a4.zip (24.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.qextendedmenu-1.0a4.zip