Navigate through your query results using a next and a previous buttons
This package adds next/previous buttons that allow you to navigate through your query results.
Out of the box, it works with eea.facetednavigation queries (requires eea.facetednavigation > 8.2).
To add support for more queries, you have to record the query in the request session and optionnaly a search url (see record_query_in_session subscriber).
search url is the url that will be used by the next/previous links when there is no more result. If no search url is provided, it redirects to the portal url.
This product has been translated into
Install collective.querynextprev by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.querynextprev
and then running “bin/buildout”
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.querynextprev/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.querynextprev
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Cédric Messiant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove useless keys from faceted query (‘facet.field’, ‘b_size’, ‘b_start’). [sgeulette]
- Add in registry a maxresults parameter to avoid rendering viewlet when query returns too many results. Performance optimization. [sgeulette]
- Corrected failing tests of previous release. [sgeulette]
- Query can contain utf-8 chars. [sgeulette]
- Initial release. [cedricmessiant]