Allow users to subscribe to events (with several periods)
This products allows you to add events to which visitors can register.
- Uses EasyForm to allow you to customize the form that visitors must fill
- Handles multiple date / time periods for events
- Handles available places by period
This product has been translated into
Install collective.registration by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.registration
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.registration/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.registration
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
This package was developed by Affinitic team.
collective.registration is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Migrate to easyform (#2) [laulaz]
- Various fixes & improvements [laulaz]
- Translate subscription form title & include event title [laulaz]
- Add classes to ease styling [laulaz]
- Initial release. [oxydedefer]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.registration-1.0.tar.gz (24.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.registration-1.0.tar.gz