Adds portlet to search event content types for Plone.
collective.searchevent provides Search Event Portlet for searching Plone default Event content type.
It is also possible to filter the search with tags (Subjects) and paths.
To make filtering work, you need to go to Search Event Collections from Site Setup: Add-on Configuration section and add Event Search Collection which will then be selected in the search event portlet management page.
Exporting search event results to csv file is available for roles who have Modify Portal Content permission who can see Export button on the portlet. The separation of each values are done by ‘|’.
Currently tested with
- Removed browser layer. [taito]
- Removed dependency from five.grok. [taito]
- Fixed encoding error while exporting events. [taito]
- Fixed exporting events number. [taito]
- Fixed test failures for Plone-4.2.3. [taito]
- Addes CSS style. [taito]
- Added testing integration to Travis CI. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.2.2. [taito]
- Setting paths now uses string lines. [taito]
- Order of form field in portlet fixed. [taito]
- Added more control on batch start, size and orphan. [taito]
- Exporting as csv file is now available. [taito]
- Dropped support for Python-2.6. [taito]
- Initial release. [taito]
- The Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto).