A package to inject Web 2.0 style sharing buttons into Plone's document_actions.
collective.sharerizer makes it easy to add a 3rd-party widget to the Plone document actions area to share a page via various methods.
Install collective.sharerizer via the quick installer or Add/Remove Products control panel.
There is also an unrelated option which enables icons for the document actions. These icons must be configured for each action in the ZMI, within portal_actions.
collective.sharerizer is compatible with Plone 3 and Plone 4.
It operates by overriding the document actions viewlet, so is not compatible with other add-ons or themes that do the same thing.
collective.sharerizer was built by Groundwire.
- Source code moved to https://github.com/collective/collective.sharerizer [maurits]
- Added option in configlet to restrict the portal types where the code is shown. [maurits]
- Plone 4.1 compability added. [timo]
- Add z3c.autoinclude entry point. [davisagli]
- Make sure the code is rendered even if there are no other active document actions. [davisagli]
- Make sure our browser layer takes precedence over Plone default in Plone 3.3 [davisagli]
- Added checkbox to enable document action icons [Josh Boese]
- Initial implementation