Siteimprove integration for Plone
This product provides integration with siteimprove.com
- Control panel for requesting and saving siteimprove.com token
- Register domain with siteimprove.com and show siteimprove overlay button for authorized users on all default views.
- Siteimprove recheck action in plone toolbar for authorized users on publicly visible content.
This is a work in progress.
Install collective.siteimprove by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.siteimprove
and then running bin/buildout.
Install the Add-on from the Plone Add-ons control panel under Site Setup. Then go to the Siteimprove control panel and request a new token (or paste in an existing one), and save.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.siteimprove/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.siteimprove
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Initial release. [witekdev]