Use any Smart Folder as default RSS feed of Plone instance
This product solves situation when you want to provide RSS feed of the site root based on some Collection (Smart Folder) but you don’t want to make the Collection as default view of the site.
Allows to use one or more Smart Folders as source of Plone site RSS feeds. Site visitor may select favorite feed from the Firefox addressbar menu for example or subscribe to feed directly by any rss feed reader.
Additionally allows to append external rss feed to the feed list generated above. This may be used on grouped portals, where one portal allows to subscribe to the RSS feed from another site in the group.
0.4 - 2010/04/19
- Register locales-directories [WouterVH]
- Pyflakes-cleanup [WouterVH]
- z3c.autoinclude plugin [naro]
0.3 - 2008/11/30
- Removed obsolete (and invalid) import_steps.xml
0.2 - 2008/11/30
- Fixed external rss title (may contain spaces now)
0.1 - 2008/11/29
- Initial release