A tool to allow users to subscribe to a Plone site and pay their membership fees.
This package provides paid member subscription functionality for a Plone site, including subscription renewals, membership expiration, and CSV import/export of site members.
- Plone 3+ (tested with 3.2.x/3.3.x)
- Remember (tested with 1.1b3)
- Membrane (tested with 1.1b5)
- PloneGetPaid (tested with 0.7.9/0.8.8). Currently only works with synchronous (onsite) payment processors, although one production install has been customised to work with PayPal.
The required configuration you need in your buildout can be seen here: http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/collective.subscribemember/trunk/buildout.cfg . Just copy this into your existing buildout (or use it as is) and run buildout.
Go to the Site Setup page in the Plone interface and click on the Add/Remove Products link. Choose collective.subscribemember (check its checkbox) and click the Install button. If collective.subscribemember is not available on the Add/Remove Products list, it usually means that the product did not load due to missing prerequisites.
From the main Site Setup page, click on Zope Management Interface, portal_properties, then subscribemember_properties and enter the available membership subscription options in the membertypes field. Each subscription option is on a new line and the semicolon separated text values are as follows:
> Label for dropdown menu;Subscription amount as an integer,['List of roles paid-up member is granted'],Number of years subscribed as an integer value,Other text description for membership type (optional) > E.g. Physician,15,['Member'],1,STUD-2
Following this, you can enter the member_import_directory where collective.subscribemember should look for a CSV file containing member data to import and also the reminder_email_trigger, which is the number of days prior to the subscription expiry date that a member should be sent a reminder email asking them to renew their subscription.
- Tim Knapp - main package author.
- netCorps/International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate/Madtek - sponsoring the development of the package.
Distributed under the GPL.
See docs/LICENSE.txt and docs/LICENSE.GPL for details.
- Changed the subscriber handler references to absolute paths to assist in overriding them with z3c.unconfigure. Also tried to resolve an issue on the payment page where the proceed to payment button should automatically be clicked.
- Removed the functools requirement so that the package works on python 2.5+.
- Changed the savepoints to be commits on every 500th item as on some systems was causing server to run out of diskspace in tmp directory.
- Implemented savepoints for long imports.
- Turning the password reset email back on after running the member import.
- Ensured the member import process returns the total number of members imported.
- Added in normalising of member ids.
- Ensure new member email notifications are turned off prior to running the member import process.
- Creating a utility for the memberimport facility and ensuring the import/export modules use the properties defined in the ZODB.
- Removed customer specific wording in member expiry emails.
- Resolved bug with default propertiestool GS profile not separating subscription options by semicolons.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.subscribemember-1.11.zip (64.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.subscribemember-1.11.zip