Appearance customization for Dexterity types:
- logo applicable to any INavigationRoot, scaled using 'logo' scale if found
- end-user-friendly TTW-customizable CSS styling applicable to any INavigationRoot
- viewlets originally copied from ftw.subsite
- inspiration from various subsite packages
How to use:
- apply behavior to your content types as you wish
To define further appearance customization besides the logo, add 'styling fields to your
- field ids must start with the prefix "css_"
- css selector is encoded into field id as tag[tagname]_id[id]_class[classname]
- the CSS style can then be normally entered as the field value in the add / edit form
Here, only the tag value is mandatory, id & class are optional.
- optional css attribute name is encoded likewise as _cssattr[AttrName] suffix
Here, because Dexterity field names cannot contain dash (ie. '-') characters, the
CamelCase notation is used (as in 'AttrName', above). So for example background-color
css attribute is specified 'BackgroundColor'.
If there is no css attribute name found in the field id, it is assumed the field value
contains a full regular 'attribute: value' css style statement, without the ending
All this may sound complex at first sight, but it's really not- to define a custom
background color for your content, just add a Dexterity field whose id is
- Petri Savolainen, email@example.com
0.4 (5.9. 2015)
- properly require plone.behavior
- minor docs improvements
- fix browser layer name so tests will pass
- finish i18n bootstrap, w/ Finnish translations
- showing fallback logo had been broken (sic) - fixed now
- Styling & logo did not always work; fixed
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.