Plone add-on for workspace/workgroup components.
collective.teamwork is an add-on for Plone supporting workspaces with associated workgroups of users, managed locally.
There are two native types of workspaces: a project, which is a workspace that is considered top-level and serves as a navigation root, and a normal workspace, which can be nested within other workspaces, including projects.
- Plone 4.2+ (currently tested against 4.3).
- Dexterity (plone.app.dexterity) 1.0+
Author: Sean Upton <email@example.com>
Copyright 2011-2013, The University of Utah.
Released as free software under the GNU GPL version 2 license. See doc/COPYING.txt
- Updated to use of UUID-based group names. [seanupton]
- Various updates to make group configuration management pluggable. [seanupton]
- Moved source from uu.qiext to collective.teamwork [seanupton]