A tile that shows Gists from GitHub.
This Plone Add-On adds a tile for Plone Websites to show GitHub Gists.
- Adds a new tile to embed GitHub Gists into a Plone website.
- Registers the tile for Mosaic, if it is installed.
Install collective.tiles.githubgist by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.tiles.githubgist
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/it-spirit/collective.tiles.githubgist/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/it-spirit/collective.tiles.githubgist
- Documentation: https://collectivetilesgithubgist.readthedocs.io
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a issue tracker located at: https://github.com/it-spirit/collective.tiles.githubgist/issues
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Thomas Massmann, email@example.com
- Fix pygments related imports.
- Add tile option to specify filename of a multifile gist.
- Render gist code in noscript tag.
- Add option to specify title level (h1 to h6)
- Allow inline rendering of gists using pygments syntax highlighter.
- Initial release.