Creole wiki text transform for Plone
This package gives Plone users the ability to use creole wiki syntax in their Plone site. Creole aims to be a common wiki format across all wiki engines. Now you can use it in Plone!
To see some examples of Creole wiki text take a look at the cheat sheet: http://www.wikicreole.org/wiki/CheatSheet
To install collective.transform.creole with buildout do the following:
[instance] eggs = collective.transform.creole zcml = collective.transform.creole
Once the package is installed you can do the following:
- Run the ‘Creole Transform Install’ profile
- Go to Site setup -> markup
- Make sure the text/wiki+creole transform is enabled
- Set your default editor to ‘Plain Text’
- Write some wiki text!
To uninstall, run the ‘Creole Transform Uninstall’ profile and remove the package from your buildout.
1.1 - (2008-11-12)
- Handle unicode properly [claytron]
1.0 - (2008-11-08)
- Initial release [claytron]