XHTML Strict Validator for collective.validator.base
XHTML Strict Validator
This product is an XHTML Strict Validator for the collective.validator.base package. This egg extends base functionalities and allows to validate all the css registered in portal_css.
You should only register it in buildout.cfg.
This is a project started from Luca Fabbri and Mirco Angelini, i’ve just modified it and finished its functionalities. Thanks to all RedTurtle Technology team that helps me to do this project.
- removed the control that check if you are an anonymous before the delete of permissions when we want to run the validation as anonymus user.
- added the functionality that changes the url of portal during the generation of reports if there is set an enviorment variablile
- bugfix for the log message that’s informs the user where the separate log is stored
- some bug fixes
- new management for connection problems and logging informations
- added a customizable sleep interval between every validation
- added control for store the report or not
- changed urllib to urllib2 to connect also with proxy
- fixed bug with view()
- modified setup configurations
- created package
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.validator.xhtmlStrict-1.2.0.tar.gz (7.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 21, 2011|