z3c.form map widget
Map widget for z3c.form based on collective.geo.mapwidget.
For more information about collective.geo, see the Coactivate home page.
This addon can be installed in the same manner as other addons; please follow the official Plone documentation.
In order to use the widget contained in this package, use collective.z3cform.mapwidget.widget.MapFieldWidget and set this as the widget for a suitable field within your form schema. One such suitable field type is that of zope.schema.TextLine.
- Added WKT field to adapt MapWidgetField [giorgio]
- Add german translations [msom]
- Changed package layout and add buildout conf [gborelli]
- Refactored widget, renamed IMapWidget to IFormMapWidget and added MapDisplayWidget for IFormMapWidget display mode [gborelli]
- Moved shapedisplay layer to c.geo.mapwidgegt [gborelli]
- Moved ShapeMapWidget and ShapeEditLayer to c.geo.mapwidget [gborelli]
- Decode context titles from utf-8 to avoid errors on displaying a map with content containing such characters. [davidjb]
- Added ability to hit enter key within geocoder input and search. Previously, hitting enter submitted the parent form. [davidjb]
- Remove dependency on jq object for edit shape map. [davidjb]
- Added ability to display a collective.geo map when outputting this widget in display mode. Presents a layer with the field’s value as its features. [davidjb]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.z3cform.mapwidget-2.2.tar.gz (21.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.z3cform.mapwidget-2.2.tar.gz