.. include:: <isogrk1.txt>
Continued is a simple library for representing and operating on numbers
represented as continued fractions.
* Conversion from a plethora of representations to continued fractions
* fractions.Fraction and numbers.Rational
* Basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
* Popular irrational and transcendental identities, to arbitrary (infinite)
* *e* (Euler's number)
* |phgr| (the Golden Ratio)
* Arbitrary-precision quadratic surds
- sqrt(2) * sqrt(2) goes into an infinite loop, as does any other operation
with an arbitrary string of 0.
Some enhancements are planned.
- Surds should permit the form (a + sqrt(b))/c without an extra pair of
- Trigonometric operators.
- Radix-based decoding.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.