A more elegant templating library for a more civilised age
A small, elegant templating system for Python.
- Simple, well-tested and well-documented.
- Integrates tightly with Python - pass arbitrary Python objects into a template, walk sequences and iterators, evaluate expressions.
- Default escaping helps to prevent common classes of Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities.
- Encourages separation of interface and program logic by disallowing statements in templates.
- Tiny - only ~ 170 SLOC. There are many large, over-designed Python templating systems out there. Cubictemp proves that a templating sytem can be complete, elegant, powerful, fast and remain compact.
Cubictemp requires Python 2.4 or newer.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cubictemp-2.0.tar.gz (8.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|