A more elegant templating library for a more civilised age
A small, elegant templating system for Python.
- Simple, well-tested and well-documented.
- Integrates tightly with Python - pass arbitrary Python objects into a template, walk sequences and iterators, evaluate expressions.
- Default escaping helps to prevent common classes of Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities.
- Encourages separation of interface and program logic by disallowing statements in templates.
- Tiny - only ~ 170 SLOC. There are many large, over-designed Python templating systems out there. Cubictemp proves that a templating sytem can be complete, elegant, powerful, fast and remain compact.
Cubictemp requires Python 2.4 or newer.