Third-party scheduler and UI frontend for Borgbackup
Third-party scheduler user interface for borgbackup.
- Robust architecture (UI cannot crash scheduler, UI monitors scheduler).
- Backups to remote and local repositories.
- Support for repositories on removable and LUKS encrypted devices (mounts automatically, handles absence gracefully).
- Schedule based on custom regular intervals
- Qt-based system tray icon with schedule overview
- CLI interface to control and monitor scheduler
Start scheduler (in foreground; add -d to daemonize):
cuteborg-scheduler -vvv run
Stop scheduler (interrupts jobs which are currently running; borg can cope with that; they will be re-started on the next scheduler invocation):
Start system tray icon (starts scheduler if not running):
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cuteborg-0.1.4.tar.gz (49.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|