Python DB API 2.0 driver compliance unit test suite.
A unit test suite to help confirm that Python database drivers conform to the Python DB-API specification v2.0.
dbapi-compliance is released in the public domain.
- Next version - unreleased
- 1.15.0 - 2015-07-04
- Apply fix to no-result statement check in test_rowcount being too strict.
- Fix parameter substitution being mixed.
- Fix for non idempotent close.
- Fix psycopg2 test not being Python 3 compatible.
- Make it possible to customize insert statements (thanks @lalinsky).
- Support databases that require primary keys being non null (thanks @lalinsky).
- Build on travis.
- Provide PyPI package (thanks @lalinsky for the setup.py fixes).
- Use bumpversion.
- 1.14.3 - 2013-06-05 and earlier
- Initial implementation by Stuart Bishop.
- Python 3 compatibility by Vernon Cole.