MIFARE DESFire NFC card communication protocol
MIFARE DESFire for Python
This package provides MIFARE DESFire native communication protocol for NFC cards.
Source code: https://github.com/miohtama/desfire
In photo: MIFARE DESFire EV1 8kB blank card with Identive CLOUD 4500 F Dual Interface Reader
- Compatibile with USB-based NFC readers via PCSC interface. PCSC API is available on Linux, OSX and Windows. Linux support includes support for Raspberry Pi.
- Compatibile with Android mobile phones and their built-in NFC readers. This is done using Kivy cross application Python framework and native Android APIs via pyjnius Python to Java bridging.
- Only some of the commands are implemented in the current alpha quality version, please feel free to add more.
- Compatible with Python 2 and Python 3
The communication protocol specification is not public. The work is based on reverse engineering existing open source DESFire projects, namely Android host card emulation for DESFire and MIFARE SDK.
- Added data file read and write
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size desfire-0.2.tar.gz (121.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|