Addon framework for Django
A Django app used to add true plug-n-play functionality to your own Django applications and projects
Django-addons is a bunch of code that makes writing addon/plugins for your Django project much easier. Add django-addons to your Django project and you can drop all the addons to ‘<projectdir>/addons’ directory.
You can install the latest version of django-addons running pip install django-addons or easy_install django-addons You can also install the in-development version of django-addons with pip install django-addons==dev or easy_install django-addons==dev.
- Addons overview page
- Automatic signal connecting of addons
- Automatic URL discovery of addons
- Template hooking system (inject code from addons to your main project)
- Django-staticfiles to serve site media from each addon
- Django-notifications support (automatic registration of noticetypes)
- Per addon localization
- Per addon settings
- Disabling addons via ./manage.py addons
For full documentation please refer to the ‘docs/’ directory.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(19.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Egg||2.7||Oct 15, 2011|
(16.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 15, 2011|