A basic newsletter app for the Django webframework
Django-campaign is a newsletter campaign management app for the Django webframework. It can manage multiple newsletters with different subscriberlists.
- Multiple newsletters
- Multiple subscriberlists
- Personalization of content for every Subscriber
- Subscriber model lives in your code and can have whatever fields you want
- Subscriberlists are defined as orm query parameters
- Send mails from your own Server (through Django’s email mechanism)
- Send mails through Mandrill (a transactional email service from Mailchimp)
- Send mails through Mailgun (a transactional email service)
- Pluggable backends for integration with other email services
- Make newsletters available online
- Internal blacklist
If you are upgrading from a 0.2.x release the following changes are noteworthy:
- The south migrations where removed in favor of Django 1.7 native migrations
- The ‘debug’ and ‘django_mailer’ backends are no longer used, because setting Django’s EMAIL_BACKEND settings to the correct value has the same effect.
The documentation is available in the docs folder and online at: http://django-campaign.readthedocs.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-campaign-0.5.1.tar.gz (130.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|