Django CMS conference application
Chance is an event manager for Django with Django CMS integration for registration forms.
First, you must install Django. For full details, see the installation instructions on their website.
Install django-chance to your environment with a tool such as PIP, setuptools, or buildout.
Add chance to the INSTALLED_APPS list in your project’s settings.py and run the syncdb command on your manage.py.
Admin integration for creating and managing events. Views for displaying events and managing registration.
- Redirect after registration goes to a users registrations
- Added slug to events to use smarter urls
- Updated CSV summary of registration to include choices
- Added a CSV summary admin action for registration
- Added event tracks and schedule items
- Added a schedule view for an event
- Modified Talk owner information display for cases where owner has no name
- Added Talk owner information to list display in Admin
- Added an admin action for even choice summaries
- Payment gateway integration
- Added Talks
- First Release
- Models for events, registration, fees and event choices
- Views for listing events and registering
- Signal for e-mailing attendees a verification
- Signal for e-mailing managers when new registrations are added
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-chance-0.4.1.tar.gz (13.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|