Django-common provides useful shortcuts for developing django projects.
- settings_processor - put django.conf.settings into RequestContext
- render_to - classic render_to functionality
- paged - paginate the response_qs variable in response. Used with render_to.
- ajax - wrap view reponse into JSON
- AutoOneToOneField - OneToOne field which automatically creates related object
- build_form - shortcut for creating GET/POST form with one line of code
- HttpResponseJson - Response class which wraps data into JSON format. Used in common.decorators.ajax
- LoginRequiredMiddleware - restrict guest access
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.