Django commands for managing configglue generated settings from the command line.
Commands are available to:
- get the value of a setting
- list all settings used (and their values)
- list all settings used, including django global settings (and
- locate the definition of a setting (useful when the configuration
is defined throughout several files)
- validate settings (make sure the values match the defined schema)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.