Django-Csv-Tabulation is a simple app which is take the data from the uploaded csv file and do the cross tabulation
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. Add "django-csv" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = (
2. Include the django-csv URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the django-csv models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
to create a csv data (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/ to participate in the django-csv.