Django runtime typed custom fields for any model.
Django runtime typed custom fields
Django Custard is a small reusable unobtrusive Django app that implements runtime custom fields that can be attached to any model on the fly: it’s possible to create fields and set values for them from the code or manage them through the admin site, with the ability to display them even outside of the admin.
- Home page: https://github.com/kunitoki/django-custard
- Documentation: http://django-custard.readthedocs.org
- Pypi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-custard
- Example app on Github: https://github.com/kunitoki/django-custard/example
- Changelog: Changelog.rst
- License: The MIT License (MIT)
- Supports: Django 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 - Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.