A fully functional soft deletes (logical deletes) for django.
- pip install django-deletes # Doesnt work yet, clone the repo.
- Add ‘softdeletes’ to INSTALLED_APPS in settings
- Use Deletable class on the left most in the inhertance chain of the model.
- Use objects = DeletableManager.from_queryset(DeletableQuerySet)()
- If you want to use a custom manager or a custom Queryset, make sure your custom manager inherits from DeletableManagerMixin and your custom QuerySet inherits from Deletable QuerySetMixin
All cascading delete models should be made deletable, otherwise cascading delete would do a real delete to the foreignkey related models.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-deletes-0.1.tar.gz (4.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|