Djam is a third-party admin with the following goals:
- Provide basic CRUD functionality similar to the current admin.
- Ease the transition by supporting auto-generation of an admin based on installed ModelAdmins.
- Support most of the basic ModelAdmin options out-of-the-box.
- Make it easy to add new custom areas to the admin that don’t fit into the traditional CRUD model.
- Use the latest front-end tools and design patterns.
The name is alliterative; the beginning of Djam is pronounced the same as the beginning of Django.
Djam uses Font Awesome by Dave Gandy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-djam-0.1.0.tar.gz (13.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|