Djam is a third-party admin with the following goals:
- Provide basic CRUD functionality similar to the current admin.
- Ease the transition by supporting auto-generation of an admin based on installed ModelAdmins.
- Support most of the basic ModelAdmin options out-of-the-box.
- Make it easy to add new custom areas to the admin that don’t fit into the traditional CRUD model.
- Use the latest front-end tools and design patterns.
The name is alliterative; the beginning of Djam is pronounced the same as the beginning of Django.
Djam uses Font Awesome by Dave Gandy.