Django-fields is an application which includes different kinds of models fields.
Right now, application contains two fields with encryption support:
EncryptedCharField and EncryptedTextField.
This project uses Travis for continuous integration: [![Build Status](https://secure.travis-ci.org/svetlyak40wt/django-fields.png)](http://travis-ci.org/svetlyak40wt/django-fields)
This application depends on *python-crypto*, which can be found in many Linux
repositories, or downloaded from http://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto/.
Under Ubuntu, just do:
sudo apt-get install python-crypto
How to run tests
Examples can be found at the `examples` directory. Look at the, `tests.py`.
Same project is used to run unittests. To run them, just fire `./run-tests.sh`.
* [zbyte64](http://www.djangosnippets.org/users/zbyte64/) — thanks to for
his [django snippet](http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/1095/) for encrypted
fields. After some fixes, this snippet works as supposed.
* John Morrissey — for fixing bug in PickleField.
* Joe Jasinski — different fixes and new fields for encripted email and US Phone.
* Colin MacDonald — for many encripted fields added.
* Igor Davydenko — PickleField.
* kromem - Added support for specifying `block_type` on encrypted fields.
* Brooks Travis - new field for encrypted US Social Security Number and other fixes.
[![Bitdeli Badge](https://d2weczhvl823v0.cloudfront.net/svetlyak40wt/django-fields/trend.png)](https://bitdeli.com/free "Bitdeli Badge")
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.