Django app for creating chatbots for Messenger and other platforms.
Golem is a python framework for building chatbots for Messenger and other platforms.
Find out how to make your own bot on the Wiki.
What it can do:
- Receive messages from Messenger (Telegram and more platforms coming soon)
- Extract entities from these messages using Wit
- e.g. “Show me the best concert” -> intent: recommend, query: concert
- Keep track of the history of all entity values in the context
- Move between different states of the conversation based on intent and other entities
- Call actions of these states and return messages
- It supports any language supported by Wit (English is recommended)
What it can NOT do:
- It does not pre-train Wit, you have to do that yourself
- It does not use Wit stories, only entity recognition
- It’s not built for AI conversational bots (you can try though :P)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-golem-0.11.tar.gz (28.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|