New testament greek app for django.
This is a reusable Django application that allows you to interact with the text of the New Testament in its original language. This is intended for students of Koine Greek.
Hovering over a Greek word will reveal its meaning and its grammatical information (gender, tense, mood, person, etc.).
There’s no accounts, nothing like that. It’s using Redis as the backend because it’s blazing fast and very memory efficient.
All of the text, grammar, lexical data and so is in the public domain.
- $ pip install django-greekapp
- Add greekapp to INSTALLED_APPS
- Plug GreekApp to your project’s urls.py.
- Make sure Redis is installed and running
- Run the load management command to load data into Redis
- Run the server.
BSD, short and sweet.